The New York State Department of Education has established protocols for the administration of medication during school hours. If you would like your child to receive over-the-counter medication such as Tylenol or Advil, a doctor's note must be provided. If your child will require prescription medication while in school, please contact the Nurse's Office for the required permission forms or you may click the link below to download and print at home.

Authorization for Administration of Medications

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.